[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content
[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content

Home of the Vincemus Fidelis Gaming Community [-VFG-]. We play Robocraft, Warframe, Star Conflict, and War Thunder as our primary games!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[A]Apoc242 App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Apoc242
Apoc242

[A]Apoc242 App Empty
PostSubject: [A]Apoc242 App   [A]Apoc242 App EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 9:36 pm

in Game Account(s) - And which Game?
Robocraft - Apoc242
(That's all its kinda sad and it makes me sad)

Steam Alias or profile name?
Apoca242

Link to your Steam Account?
^*^My Wondrous Profile^*^

What Games do you play most Often?
Pfft. Robocraft only and forever (or until i get a job and start making money)
and most of the other forum games Warthunder and warframe

Age?
The big (or small) 16 I'm so young, beautiful and talented and haven't fully experience the wonders and travesties of this world. My birthdy is the 4th of July [A]Apoc242 App Icon_rr

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?
Almost everyone here

Have you been a member or involved with another clan or community? If so, who?
Nope, also kinda sad (I think i'm gonna cry  )

Have you been on our TS previously?
I have no idea what teamSpeak is nor do i use it on a daily basis to visit 208.146.44.102:17730

How many hours per week can you be active in the community(includes socializing on teamspeak, posting on forums, playing games with other members)?
Well on the weekdays maybe 20hrs if i include a few hours to finish school work, to study,to eat(which i'll probably be doing while playing)

What time zone and country do you currently reside in?
Eastern Time United States of America (I live in Florida if you check my steam profile Florida's warm, sunny, and makes me itch all over)

What makes you want to join Vincemus Fidelis Gaming?
As much as i love to play games by myself i enjoy it more when i have someone or someones (wait was this for a gaming forum or an online dating website i dont remember) to play with and also you guys talk about my life right now "Robocraft"

What is your Rank/Tier/Level/Rating in each of our community games(leave blank if not-applicable)?
Robocraft: I am Tier 10 even though my name on robocraft says TX-1 all i have is the seat and a few smgs.
War Thunder: I have no idea at the moment
Warframe: [A]Apoc242 App Icon_scratch
Star Conflict: i am so confused on the tier system

Please insert an IMAGE (not a url), of your best bot in Robocraft, best garage in War Thunder, Hanger in Star Conflict, or your best layout in Warframe(Include all that are applicable). If you do not know how to do this, please ask a member on teamspeak!?
The Love Boat

[A]Apoc242 App 30152011

Do you have Competitive gaming experience? If yes, with who and in what role?
I have non whatsoever never been one for competition just having a great time.

What are your ambitions as a member?
To hopefully get re-accepted

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?
Still the same getting kookier every minute though
I'm a goofball who laughs at everything even at things i know i shouldn't I love to help out with anything (as stated before in the ambitions), I love reading comics talking about comics and just comics, I am a person who doesn't judge (well i do but i don't let that stop me from meeting and having new friends) I enjoy talking about things that interests me or you, love learning new things in general about you, about life, about everything.

If Textor could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you?
Well now that I've actually talked to you (not a lot but there were words and sentences maybe a laugh or two) So i would let you touch my left Nut it holds the power to inflict allergies upon the poor and decrepit  

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
an even larger polar bear dog loyaler, ferocious-er, cuter, and cuddlier.

If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?
I have no more sheets to stain so please stop calling me my journal was completely full from the last time!!!!

The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community?
My best reply is below
I can be Someone to talk to or discuss things (anything especially T.v. shows like Doctor Who, or the Flash, Torchwood), i'll platoon with you or play with you with other games i have but if it ain't free i don't have it.
Back to top Go down

[A]Apoc242 App
Page 1 of 1