[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content
[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content

Home of the Vincemus Fidelis Gaming Community [-VFG-]. We play Robocraft, Warframe, Star Conflict, and War Thunder as our primary games!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[A]Apoc242's Application

Go down 
+6
electrodynamo
dnlbou
willieburn1
Textor86
MysticSenshi
Apoc242
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Apoc242
Apoc242

[A]Apoc242's  Application Empty
PostSubject: [A]Apoc242's Application   [A]Apoc242's  Application EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:02 pm

in Game Account(s) - And which Game?
Robocraft - Apoc242
(That's all its kinda sad and it makes me sad)

Steam Alias or profile name?
apoc24218 (No capital A for some reason i got lazy)

Link to your Steam Account?
My Wondrous Profile

What Games do you play most Often?
Pfft. Robocraft only and forever (or until i get a job and start making money)

Age?
The big (or small) 16 I'm so young, beautiful and talented and haven't fully experience the wonders and travesties of this world.

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?
Electrodynamo (He's the one who pointed me down the yellow brick road to your emerald city)

Have you been a member or involved with another clan or community? If so, who?
Nope, also kinda sad (I think i'm gonna cry [A]Apoc242's  Application Icon_cry )

Have you been on our TS previously?
Not at all

How many hours per week can you be active in the community(includes socializing on teamspeak, posting on forums, playing games with other members)?

Well on the weekdays maybe 20hrs if i include a few hours to finish school work, to study,to eat(which i'll probably be doing while playing)

What time zone and country do you currently reside in?

Eastern Time United States of America (I live in Florida if you check my steam profile Florida's warm, sunny, and makes me itch all over)

What makes you want to join Vincemus Fidelis Gaming?

As much as i love to play games by myself i enjoy it more when i have someone or someones (wait was this for a gaming forum or an online dating website i dont remember) to play with and also you guys talk about my life right now "Robocraft"

What is your Rank/Tier/Level/Rating in each of our community games(leave blank if not-applicable)?
Robocraft: I just got into tier 10 and the was real when i saw there were megabots on each team as usual i started grinding and became the bot i was born to be a medic.
War Thunder:
Warframe:
Star Conflict:

Please insert an IMAGE (not a url), of your best bot in Robocraft, best garage in War Thunder, Hanger in Star Conflict, or your best layout in Warframe(Include all that are applicable). If you do not know how to do this, please ask a member on teamspeak!?

[A]Apoc242's  Application 30152010

Do you have Competitive gaming experience? If yes, with who and in what role?
I have non whatsoever never been one for competition just having a great time.

What are your ambitions as a member?
To find and meet new people which who love playing games as much as I do, I'd help where i can and where i cant (I'll jump the cliff before confessing i cant fly)

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?
I'm a goofball who laughs at everything even at things i know i shouldn't I love to help out with anything (as stated before in the ambitions), I love reading comics talking about comics and just comics, I am a person who doesn't judge (well i do but i don't let that stop me from meeting and having new friends) I enjow talking about things that intrests me or you, love learning new things in general about you, about life, about everything.

If Textor could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you?
Anywhere Textor wants at least he wants to touch me  Wink

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
I'd be a polar bear dog loyal, ferocious, cute, and cuddly.

If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?
Open my dream journal and discuss in full details of dreams that have stained my sheets for multiple dreams.

The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community?
I can be Someone to talk to or discuss things (anything especially T.v. shows like Doctor Who, or the Flash, Torchwood), i'll platoon with you or play with you with other games i have but if it ain't free i don't have it.
Back to top Go down
MysticSenshi
MysticSenshi

PostSubject: Re: [A]Apoc242's Application   [A]Apoc242's  Application EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 5:24 am

+1 for this:

Apoc242 wrote:
If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?
Open my dream journal and discuss in full details of dreams that have stained my sheets for multiple dreams.

Also YAY, I can talk to someone about tv shows and stuff.

P.S. change the sheets man
Back to top Go down
Textor86
Admin
Admin
Textor86

PostSubject: Re: [A]Apoc242's Application   [A]Apoc242's  Application EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 9:24 am

Thank you for applying for VFG. I like your application. You may be a bit to young for our community, but stop by our TS3 server, so the members can get to know you.
Back to top Go down
Apoc242
Apoc242

PostSubject: Re: [A]Apoc242's Application   [A]Apoc242's  Application EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 12:01 pm

Textor86 wrote:
Thank you for applying for VFG. I like your application. You may be a bit to young for our community, but stop by our TS3 server, so the members can get to know you.
Alright I'll do that when i have some time [A]Apoc242's  Application Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Apoc242
Apoc242

PostSubject: Re: [A]Apoc242's Application   [A]Apoc242's  Application EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 12:07 pm

MysticSenshi wrote:
+1 for this:

Apoc242 wrote:

Also YAY, I can talk to someone about tv shows and stuff.

P.S. change the sheets man
I'm up for it any time man just say when.

P.S. Its a struggle trying to sneak past my siblings with those sheets everyone is so nosy in my household (the embarasment is real [A]Apoc242's  Application Icon_redface)
Back to top Go down
willieburn1
willieburn1

PostSubject: Re: [A]Apoc242's Application   [A]Apoc242's  Application EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:03 pm

+1 have played many battles with him. good guy and good heli.
Back to top Go down
dnlbou
dnlbou

PostSubject: Re: [A]Apoc242's Application   [A]Apoc242's  Application EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:22 pm

+1 pretty active and fun to play with. Little young but he's allright.
Back to top Go down
Apoc242
Apoc242

PostSubject: Re: [A]Apoc242's Application   [A]Apoc242's  Application EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:24 pm

dnlbou wrote:
+1 pretty active and fun to play with. Little young but he's allright.

Thnx also for this comment and nice avatar love me some Terrance and Phillip
Back to top Go down
Apoc242
Apoc242

PostSubject: Re: [A]Apoc242's Application   [A]Apoc242's  Application EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:24 pm

willieburn1 wrote:
+1 have played many battles with him. good guy and good heli.

Thnx for the commenting really appreciate it.

P.S. Is that a zord love that anime, if it is forgot which one though.

Back to top Go down
electrodynamo
electrodynamo

PostSubject: Re: [A]Apoc242's Application   [A]Apoc242's  Application EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 6:57 pm

+1, really good player, very focused, active on teamspeak, good friend of mine, very mature, will joke around when it is ok to do so
Back to top Go down
Apoc242
Apoc242

PostSubject: Re: [A]Apoc242's Application   [A]Apoc242's  Application EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 7:11 pm

electrodynamo wrote:
+1, really good player, very focused, active on teamspeak, good friend of mine, very mature, will joke around when it is ok to do so
Aww, Thanks this makes me blush Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Bruised1
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: [A]Apoc242's Application   [A]Apoc242's  Application EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:39 pm

Ok apoc, you got your +1 from me brudda, hope you enjoy VFG as much as I
Back to top Go down
Apoc242
Apoc242

PostSubject: Re: [A]Apoc242's Application   [A]Apoc242's  Application EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:15 pm

Bruised1 wrote:
Ok apoc, you got your +1 from me brudda, hope you enjoy VFG as much as I
Trust me i will Like a Star @ heaven What a Face Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Timmeeeey
Timmeeeey

Location : The Netherlands AKA Holland [Your location is too long damn - Monarch <3 ]

PostSubject: Re: [A]Apoc242's Application   [A]Apoc242's  Application EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:37 pm

Im unsure about this guy. I played with him yesterday and spoke with him..
One moment i think hes great the other that hes full of Cr*p.(no hard feelings buddy)
I think thats because he likes to fool around and i might have joined TS on moments that were.. confusing, not sure.. He's active has a nice attitude, and can be fun to hang around with. But also seems unreliable at times.
( Dont make me jump off the bridge trying to give you the last heals backup w.e to then see you cannot fly ''Razz ) Seems to want to help but Doesn't have ''extremely'' much experience. But we can work that out. He can be fun but also seems to want to be too much at times. But is able to behave with decency it seems. Either way enjoy your time here man. Im sure ill see it more clearly by time when i get used to you.

I dont like giving half baked votes but im going to have to go with a +0.5 from me
Back to top Go down
http://N.A.
Apoc242
Apoc242

PostSubject: Re: [A]Apoc242's Application   [A]Apoc242's  Application EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:45 pm

Timmeeeey wrote:
Im unsure about this guy. I played with him yesterday and spoke with him..
One moment i think hes great the other that hes full of Cr*p.(no hard feelings buddy)
I think thats because he likes to fool around and i might have joined TS on moments that were.. confusing, not sure.. He's active has a nice attitude, and can be fun to hang around with. But also seems unreliable at times.
( Dont make me jump off the bridge trying to give you the last heals backup w.e to then see you cannot fly ''Razz ) Seems to want to help but Doesn't have ''extremely'' much experience. But we can work that out. He can be fun but also seems to want to be too much at times. But is able to behave with decency it seems. Either way enjoy your time here man. Im sure ill see it more clearly by time when i get used to you.

I dont like giving half baked votes but im going to have to go with a +0.5 from me

Thank you for this comment and i will review what you said and try to improve myself
Back to top Go down
Timmeeeey
Timmeeeey

Location : The Netherlands AKA Holland [Your location is too long damn - Monarch <3 ]

PostSubject: Re: [A]Apoc242's Application   [A]Apoc242's  Application EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:48 pm

Dont take it hard none of us are perfect and i am very honest. And your welcome.
Just be yourself have fun, and keep being the descent guy to talk to you have been so far Wink
But the aim to improve/better yourself is a healthy one for all of us to have!
Back to top Go down
http://N.A.
MysticSenshi
MysticSenshi

PostSubject: Re: [A]Apoc242's Application   [A]Apoc242's  Application EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:55 pm

Apoc242 wrote:
Thank you for this comment and i will review what you said and try to improve myself

That comment just earned you a +1 from me Razz

Lots of people hate taking criticism and would react very angrily and start a fight or whatever, you my friend handled it well.

Also everybody make mistakes or sometimes even want to troll a little bit, so i don't think you should be judged by something like that. Just try your best and have fun. And try to learn from your mistakes Razz hehe
Back to top Go down
CleverMetaphor
CleverMetaphor

PostSubject: Re: [A]Apoc242's Application   [A]Apoc242's  Application EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:11 pm

oh whoops thought i +1'd already Smile
Back to top Go down
Monarchco
Admin
Admin
Monarchco

PostSubject: Re: [A]Apoc242's Application   [A]Apoc242's  Application EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:39 pm

Congratulations, your application has been:
[A]Apoc242's  Application 0Wc6jfM
You may now:
post in and view member-only sections of the forum
wear the '[-VFG-]' tag on teamspeak
wear the '[-VFG-]' tag in games/Steam
Join our official clans/guilds in our games which currently support them.
Back to top Go down
https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
Apoc242
Apoc242

PostSubject: Re: [A]Apoc242's Application   [A]Apoc242's  Application EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:41 pm

Monarchco wrote:
Congratulations, your application has been:
[A]Apoc242's  Application 0Wc6jfM
You may now:
post in and view member-only sections of the forum
wear the '[-VFG-]' tag on teamspeak
wear the '[-VFG-]' tag in games/Steam
Join our official clans/guilds in our games which currently support them.
Thats a nice green stamp right there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [A]Apoc242's Application   [A]Apoc242's  Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[A]Apoc242's Application
Page 1 of 1