[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content
[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content

Home of the Vincemus Fidelis Gaming Community [-VFG-]. We play Robocraft, Warframe, Star Conflict, and War Thunder as our primary games!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeb's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JebediahKerman69FTW
APPLICANT

Jeb's application Empty
PostSubject: Jeb's application   Jeb's application EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:45 am

in Game Account(s), And which Game?: JebediahKerman69FTW (Robocraft) TF2, CS GO.

Steam Alias or profile name?: Adrian |R♣H| [⇄]

Link to your Steam Account?: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kerbalpiss/

What Games do you play most Often?: Robocraft, CS GO.

Age?: 14

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?: electrodynamo

Have you been a member or involved with another clan or community? If so, who?: Nope.

Have you been on our TS previously?: Nope

How many hours per week can you be active in the community(includes socializing on teamspeak, posting on forums, playing games with other members)?: 7-8 hours each day.

What time zone and country do you currently reside in?: Romania. (UTC +02,00)

What makes you want to join Vincemus Fidelis Gaming?

What is your Rank/Tier/Level/Rating in each of our community games(leave blank if not-applicable)?
Robocraft: 10
War Thunder:
Warframe:
Star Conflict:

Please insert an IMAGE (not a url), of your best bot in Robocraft, best garage in War Thunder, Hanger in Star Conflict, or your best layout in Warframe(Include all that are applicable). If you do not know how to do this, please ask a member on teamspeak!?
Robocraft: Jeb's application Fe276bdc72

Do you have Competitive gaming experience? If yes, with who and in what role?: No.

What are your ambitions as a member?:  I want to help noobier players to rank up and get a better robot.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?: A tryhard rager basicly.

If Textor could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you?: Ma belleh.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?: Dog, cuz I could look under my owner's skirt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) where do we meet?

The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community?: I can platoon with some noobier players and/or help them build their bots.
Back to top Go down
Monarchco
Admin
Admin
Monarchco

Jeb's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeb's application   Jeb's application EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:35 am

I'm sorry you do not meet our minimum age requirement, you also failed to answer several questions.
Back to top Go down
https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming

Jeb's application
Page 1 of 1