[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content
[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content

Home of the Vincemus Fidelis Gaming Community [-VFG-]. We play Robocraft, Warframe, Star Conflict, and War Thunder as our primary games!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - VengeanceReaperz

Go down 
+6
Idealist
DragonMind
NestorTheWaiter
YetiChow
TheApplePieGuy
VengeanceReaperz
10 posters
AuthorMessage
VengeanceReaperz
APPLICANT

Application - VengeanceReaperz Empty
PostSubject: Application - VengeanceReaperz   Application - VengeanceReaperz EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 1:07 pm

in Game Account(s) - And which Game?: Game = Robocraft. Name = VengeanceReaperz. Tier = 10

Steam Alias or profile name?: Steam name = Samster555 or Sam27ash

What Games do you play most Often?: Robocraft.

Age?: 16

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who? No.

Have you been on our TS previously? No.

How many hours per week can you be active in the community(includes socializing on teamspeak, posting on forums, playing games with other members)? I am currently in college studying IT. I am in college from 9-12 on monday, tuesday and thursday. Wednesday I am in until 5 PM. On these days I will be online from 4-8 hours. During my days off I will play from 12-18 hours a day.

What time zone do you currently reside in? UK time zone

What makes you want to join Vincemus Fidelis Gaming? I've never been part of a gaming community before and it sounds like something I'd enjoy. I feel I could benefit from joining and others would benefit from having me.

Do you have Competitive gaming experience? If yes, with who and in what role? No.

What are your ambitions as a member?  To be a helpful and beneficial member to VFGaming.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you? My name is Sam, I am currently in college studying website development. I am 16 and turn 17 on the 4th July. My favourite game is Robocraft and I enjoy helping others.

If Textor could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you?: My big toe.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?: All humans are animals, this question confuses me Razz

One of the Officers in our Community is an idiot. Who do you think it is? I'm not sure.

If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?: Call Textor and ask for help.

The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community?: I can spare lots of time to help others in the community. I feel it would be beneficial. I am social. I am always willing to play.
Back to top Go down
TheApplePieGuy
TheApplePieGuy

PostSubject: Re: Application - VengeanceReaperz   Application - VengeanceReaperz EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:06 pm

This has to be one of the best applications I've read and  I really enjoyed doing so and everything about you shows a positive and hard working member and the fact you used the same answer for that textor touch question as I did in my application made me like you even more. This is an easy one for me a MASSIVE

+1

Have yet to meet you on teamspeak so please do drop in!

VengeanceReaperz wrote:

What are your ambitions as a member?  To be a helpful and beneficial member to VFGaming. - +1 (Very good attitude!)

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you? My name is Sam, I am currently in college studying website development. I am 16 and turn 17 on the 4th July. My favourite game is Robocraft and I enjoy helping others. +1 (I don't need to state why this is a perfect answer and an amazing mindset!)

If Textor could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you?: My big toe. - Definitely +1 (This was my answer for that question) Smile

If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?: Call Textor and ask for help. - +1 (Good humor!)

The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community?: I can spare lots of time to help others in the community. I feel it would be beneficial. I am social. I am always willing to play. - +1 (Amazing answer)
Back to top Go down
YetiChow

PostSubject: Re: Application - VengeanceReaperz   Application - VengeanceReaperz EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:41 pm

Talked briefly with VengeanceReaperz on Teamspeak, and I must say he lives up to his claims - very friendly and eager to get involved as far as I can see. I'm very happy to add my +1 as well.
Back to top Go down
NestorTheWaiter
NestorTheWaiter

PostSubject: Re: Application - VengeanceReaperz   Application - VengeanceReaperz EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:54 am

+1, looks like a nice guy and ain't gonna repeat all the things appleman said.
Back to top Go down
DragonMind

PostSubject: Re: Application - VengeanceReaperz   Application - VengeanceReaperz EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 9:11 am

+1, enough said. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Idealist
Idealist

PostSubject: Re: Application - VengeanceReaperz   Application - VengeanceReaperz EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:04 am

+1, Seem like a fine guy with more than enough active time.

Would have loved if the answers were below the questions and not beside ... It's still a highly negative point (not like it's not stated anywhere ...)
Back to top Go down
Aceborn

PostSubject: Re: Application - VengeanceReaperz   Application - VengeanceReaperz EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 4:19 pm

+1 frome me, fun guy , had fun playing with
Back to top Go down
HydroDemon
HydroDemon

PostSubject: Re: Application - VengeanceReaperz   Application - VengeanceReaperz EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 5:50 pm

Definitely has my +1 Razz
Back to top Go down
johomebody
johomebody

PostSubject: Re: Application - VengeanceReaperz   Application - VengeanceReaperz EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 5:54 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNXln21X3cU
Monarchco
Admin
Admin
Monarchco

PostSubject: Re: Application - VengeanceReaperz   Application - VengeanceReaperz EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 6:07 pm

Very active.

Congratulations, your application has been:

ACCEPTED

You may now:
post in and view member-only sections of the forum
wear the '[-VFG-]' tag on teamspeak
wear the '[-VFG-]' tag in games/Steam
Join our official clans/guilds in our games which currently support them.
Back to top Go down
https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - VengeanceReaperz   Application - VengeanceReaperz Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - VengeanceReaperz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[-VFG-] :: Public Section :: Joining [-VFG-]-
Jump to: