[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content
[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content

Home of the Vincemus Fidelis Gaming Community [-VFG-]. We play Robocraft, Warframe, Star Conflict, and War Thunder as our primary games!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PureDeath
APPLICANT

Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me Empty
PostSubject: Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me   Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:20 pm

First off, this is my second time filling with out, accidentally pulled down and refreshed page after finishing it the first time Sad also I'll edit/ comment images and links after I post this before I lose it again
in Game Account(s), And which Game?:
PureDeath robocraft
Something like Puredeathknight or Puredeathnight in WT, WF, SC.

Steam Alias or profile name?
Puredeathnight

Link to your Steam Account?
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074869094
How did you hear about VFG?
Rc forums

What Games do you play most Often?
Rc most recently

Age?

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?
Nope

Have you been a member or involved with another clan or community? If so, who?
Yes, several ill edit them in or comment it after posting

Have you been on our TS previously?
Not yet

How many hours per week can you be active in the community(includes socializing on teamspeak, posting on forums, playing games with other members)?
Let's see (24-8 )*7=112hrs mostly sitting in class on forums though.

What time zone and country do you currently reside in?
Est Usa

What makes you want to join Vincemus Fidelis Gaming?
That's a good question, once I get to know you guys and start having fun you will have to help me figure it out

What is your Rank/Tier/Level/Rating in each of our community games(leave blank if not-applicable)?
Robocraft: 8
War Thunder: 10 or 13 some where late midgame
Warframe: 7i think
Star Conflict: 5

Please insert an IMAGE (not a url), of your best bot in Robocraft, best garage in War Thunder, Hanger in Star Conflict, or your best layout in Warframe(Include all that are applicable). If you do not know how to do this, please ask a member on teamspeak!?

Do you have Competitive gaming experience? If yes, with who and in what role?
Nope

What are your ambitions as a member?
To help share info, have fun, and learn

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?
A lot of artistic talent, senior in highschool. Enjoy calculus and physics to much
If Textor could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you?
Well seeing as Text or would have to have a long extremity to be able to touch me, I can only conclude that he is stuck in a taffy puller. Therefore, my hand would be acceptable so that I may remove him from said machine

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
Human, OPPOSABLE THUMBS B*TCHS, ohh and we got electricity and internet

If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?
Inquire if one involves Textor's long extremity, if so then I would refer Monarchic to Textor. Lol

The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community?
Hmm, Energy, time, band with, artistic talent, intelligence, and pure skill XD

Last edited by PureDeath on Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Monarchco
Admin
Admin
Monarchco

Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me   Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:23 pm

PureDeath wrote:

What is your Rank/Tier/Level/Rating in each of our community games(leave blank if not-applicable)?

War Thunder: 10 or 13 some where late midgame

You certainly haven't played War Thunder in a while.

The game now has the same rank structure as Star Conflict.

5 main tiers, and then battle rating.
Back to top Go down
https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
PureDeath
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me   Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:25 pm

That's right, it went from 20 to 5 lol then I'm like tier 3 in aircraft (us and USSR) then tier 4 in USSR ground and t3 in German ground
I played ground forces closed beta, then once it released played a bit till they removed ground only battles (it became mixed) my friend and I at witch point got tired of being bombed in our higher tier matches

Last edited by PureDeath on Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Monarchco
Admin
Admin
Monarchco

PostSubject: Re: Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me   Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:28 pm

You may want to grind German ground next you're on.

RU top is still the IS-4.... but the IS-4 just got eclipsed by the damn German Panzer VIII Maus.

The best shells in my IS-4 can't even go through the side of that thing.
Back to top Go down
PureDeath
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me   Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:30 pm

Monarchco wrote:
You may want to grind German ground next you're on.

RU top is still the IS-4.... but the IS-4 just got eclipsed by the damn German Panzer VIII Maus.

The best shells in my IS-4 can't even go through the side of that thing.
Wow, yea I may need to. Never expected to hear the maus being in WT, I guess having 1 complete and a chassis is enough for it to be a real enough tank for them to add
Back to top Go down
Monarchco
Admin
Admin
Monarchco

PostSubject: Re: Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me   Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:36 pm

Yeah... it's kinda dirty.....

the T-54's can't even go through the rear if its at all angled(and not the rear turret even w/o angle).

The IS-4 has new ammo that can go through the sides straight on if very close, or through the rear.

No one except the American M103 with it's 300+ mm HEAT round can go through the Maus's front.
Back to top Go down
PureDeath
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me   Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:38 pm

Well, I guess people shoulda stopped saying Russian bias and Russia OP lol, what kinda bombs it take to scratch it? 250kg?
Back to top Go down
Monarchco
Admin
Admin
Monarchco

PostSubject: Re: Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me   Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:39 pm

probably at least that. I know Arty doesn't go through it unless it hits the very top of turret.

Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me MAUS_000000
Back to top Go down
Monarchco
Admin
Admin
Monarchco

PostSubject: Re: Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me   Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:42 pm

Another thing to note... it is War Thunder... so the coaxial 75mm gun on the Maus does work...
Back to top Go down
PureDeath
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me   Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:45 pm

Defenitly only going to play only realistic or sim, don't want to face that thing. Also, the damage models for armor weakens the more rounds it absorbs in wt or did they nerf that to unnoticeable levels
Back to top Go down
Monarchco
Admin
Admin
Monarchco

PostSubject: Re: Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me   Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:48 pm

PureDeath wrote:
Defenitly only going to play only realistic or sim, don't want to face that thing. Also, the damage models for armor weakens the more rounds it absorbs in wt or did they nerf that to unnoticeable levels

I don't think it's noticable anyways when that frontal plate is 300mm angled, and the top IS-4 round does maybe 250mm at point blank.
Back to top Go down
PureDeath
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me   Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:51 pm

All I'm hearing is Op, Op, Op. This thing has to have some rival on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Monarchco
Admin
Admin
Monarchco

PostSubject: Re: Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me   Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:53 pm

PureDeath wrote:
All I'm hearing is Op, Op, Op. This thing has to have some rival on the battlefield.

the M103 melts it like butter. and the IS-4 melts the M103.

what they did was literally made Tier 5 into rock-paper-scissors.
Back to top Go down
PureDeath
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me   Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:57 pm

Well at least its not completely OP then, although pretty much knowing the outcome of an encounter just by what tank they got, takes away some of the thrill
Back to top Go down
Monarchco
Admin
Admin
Monarchco

PostSubject: Re: Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me   Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 10:14 pm

PureDeath wrote:
Well at least its not completely OP then, although pretty much knowing the outcome of an encounter just by what tank they got, takes away some of the thrill

it kinda makes realistic & sim super-predictable.
Back to top Go down
Textor86
Admin
Admin
Textor86

PostSubject: Re: Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me   Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 11:24 pm

thank you for applying for VFG.

I see you already got Monarchco all talking about War thunder.

Its a great thing that you play all of our division games. get on TS so we can get to know you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me   Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me Empty

Back to top Go down

Defenitly not an application for puredeath to join. posted in this section by me
Page 1 of 1