[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content
[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content

Home of the Vincemus Fidelis Gaming Community [-VFG-]. We play Robocraft, Warframe, Star Conflict, and War Thunder as our primary games!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application- Kevjordan96

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kevjordan96
APPLICANT

Application- Kevjordan96 Empty
PostSubject: Application- Kevjordan96   Application- Kevjordan96 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:15 pm

in Game Account(s) - And which Game?
Kevjordan96
I have have an account on Warthunder and Warframe.
I have one on Robocraft but game doesn't launch.

Steam Alias or profile name?
Kevjordan96

Link to your Steam Account?
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046552380/

How did you Hear about VFG?
Friends with the Leader

What Games do you play most Often?
Battlefield, Civilization, League of Legends, Dark Souls.

Age?

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?
Monarchco

Have you been a member or involved with another clan or community? If so, who?
Yes, communities on GTA IV, Battlefield, World of Warcraft, EVE. Maybe some more but those are the main ones I played the most on with clans.

Have you been on our TS previously?
Not yet unfortunately.

How many hours per week can you be active in the community(includes socializing on teamspeak, posting on forums, playing games with other members)?
10-15 hours. Maybe more when I have time:)

What time zone and country do you currently reside in?
EASTERN Time zone NA. I live in Montréal,QC, CANADA

What makes you want to join Vincemus Fidelis Gaming?
It has been a while since I haven't been in an active PC/Steam community and  I miss the feeling of friendship, online socialization and a group of buddies I can always talk to on the forums and play games with. For now I just feel alone playing Lonewolf since I haven't had time for clans in a while but I feel that now I could commit to one so I want to take shot.

What is your Rank/Tier/Level/Rating in each of our community games(leave blank if not-applicable)?
Robocraft: 1
War Thunder: 3
Warframe: 1
Star Conflict: 0

Please insert an IMAGE (not a url), of your best bot in Robocraft, best garage in War Thunder, Hanger in Star Conflict, or your best layout in Warframe(Include all that are applicable). If you do not know how to do this, please ask a member on teamspeak!?
I dont have screenshots but I uploaded a gamplay of Warthunder on youtube.

Do you have Competitive gaming experience? If yes, with who and in what role?
Played in Battlefield 3 Competitive Tournaments. Was Co-Leader of a few clans in BF3.

What are your ambitions as a member?
Making friends, helping the development of the clan since my good friend is it's leader and just having fun altogheter.

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?
I just like to have fun with buddies that I can voice chat with, playing a few games on evenings after work/school. I can be an asshole but I'm a relatively nice a**** and at least I admit it. I'm mature I like playing seriously but I also like to fool around a bit as long as it doesn't bother anyone. Im an honest and dedicated possible member that likes always to be on top and help anyone that I can.

If Textor could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you?
My ballsack cause its sometimes humid and I like something to cool it down with.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
A dolphin cause I would still be able to fuck and they are relatively smart. Get to swim and be free. Jump around and shit would be fun. Fuck now that I Think about it ...

If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?
Masturbate

The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community?
I would like to help the management, recruitment and help other players in game or anything responsabilities I would be accorded for.

*Sorry If I made a few english mistakes, I usually type in french its possible I didn't get used to english grammar*
Thank you, Kevjordan96

Last edited by Monarchco on Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : switched youtube link to imbedded)
Back to top Go down
Monarchco
Admin
Admin
Monarchco

PostSubject: Re: Application- Kevjordan96   Application- Kevjordan96 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:21 pm

Your youtube video doesn't have enough Application- Kevjordan96 0475
Back to top Go down
https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
Bruised1
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Application- Kevjordan96   Application- Kevjordan96 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:24 pm

rofl, great app, since i rarely play anything but robocraft, imma have to +1 off reference sake, any bro of Mon, is a bro of mine
Back to top Go down
kevjordan96
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: Application- Kevjordan96   Application- Kevjordan96 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:46 am

Ill try to get a screenshot or something cause i reeboted my comp and I have to reinstall everything Sad ill try to get on ts to get to know people if thats alright mono
Back to top Go down
MysticSenshi
MysticSenshi

PostSubject: Re: Application- Kevjordan96   Application- Kevjordan96 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 8:02 am

+1 to this Razz

Kevjordan96 wrote:
If Textor could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you?
My ballsack cause its sometimes humid and I like something to cool it down with.

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
A dolphin cause I would still be able to fuck and they are relatively smart. Get to swim and be free. Jump around and shit would be fun. Fuck now that I Think about it ...

If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?
Masturbate
Back to top Go down
Monarchco
Admin
Admin
Monarchco

PostSubject: Re: Application- Kevjordan96   Application- Kevjordan96 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 3:50 pm

we're going to need to see teamspeak activity to even consider you for acceptance.
Back to top Go down
https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
kevjordan96
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: Application- Kevjordan96   Application- Kevjordan96 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 3:52 pm

alright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application- Kevjordan96   Application- Kevjordan96 Empty

Back to top Go down

Application- Kevjordan96
Page 1 of 1