[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content
[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content

Home of the Vincemus Fidelis Gaming Community [-VFG-]. We play Robocraft, Warframe, Star Conflict, and War Thunder as our primary games!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PyroTech479's Application

Go down 
+6
Bruised1
HydroDemon
Timmeeeey
sundjinnkari
Monarchco
PyroTech
10 posters
AuthorMessage
PyroTech
APPLICANT

PyroTech479's Application Empty
PostSubject: PyroTech479's Application   PyroTech479's Application EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 2:54 pm

in Game Account(s) - And which Game?
RoboCraft
PyroTech479

Steam Alias or profile name?
Pyro

Link to your Steam Account?
X

What Games do you play most Often?

RoboCraft
and few offline games
Age?

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?

NO
Have you been a member or involved with another clan or community? If so, who?
NO

Have you been on our TS previously?
YES

How many hours per week can you be active in the community(includes socializing on teamspeak, posting on forums, playing games with other members)?

8-14 a day and flexable
What time zone and country do you currently reside in?

USA
EST
What makes you want to join Vincemus Fidelis Gaming?

The desire to better myself in the games I sink time into and the love of social interaction. Teamwork is a Wonderful thing

What is your Rank/Tier/Level/Rating in each of our community games(leave blank if not-applicable)?
Robocraft: Teir 10
War Thunder:
Warframe:
Star Conflict:

Please insert an IMAGE (not a url), of your best bot in Robocraft, best garage in War Thunder, Hanger in Star Conflict, or your best layout in Warframe(Include all that are applicable). If you do not know how to do this, please ask a member on teamspeak!?

PyroTech479's Application 1024x576

Do you have Competitive gaming experience? If yes, with who and in what role?

YES as combat support and also long range gunner(artillery)(sniper)(medic)(Tank)
What are your ambitions as a member?

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?
Joke around a lot but when in competitive games battle coms and pride on meeting requirements of ones role to the T

If Textor could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you?
Depends on the moment really. Will I be wined and dined or treated to a movie
or brutaly raped in an alleyway

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
Probally some rare newly discovered species of cat. because knowbody knows what I can do and im soft and adorable before I decide to rip into you with my fangs :3

If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?
try to comfort him and rush to his house so I can rock him back and forward in my arms and wisper that everything is going to be alright and in the morning when he's waking up to try to think of what happened the night before smack him across the face and tell him that he's a really naughty boy and he needs to get himself a girlfriend and stop thinking of screwing a grown man in the position he was mumbling in his sleep.

The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community?
I can handle my self far as the representation of the Community. I will Respect my fellow players and Show The enemy Honor Before The match Hell during the Match and Respect of a Glorious Duel After the match. Any other time that I am the hanger I will refrain from childish banter of the random pubs. Teamwork and advancement of my self and the clan is one of my goals and representing any group I am part of. I am 25 I been gaming for years blazing a trail through multiple games and I never out of all the online games I played, Ever leave a clan under negative terms.
Back to top Go down
Monarchco
Admin
Admin
Monarchco

PostSubject: Re: PyroTech479's Application   PyroTech479's Application EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 2:57 pm

2+ unanswered questions.
Back to top Go down
https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
sundjinnkari
sundjinnkari

PostSubject: Re: PyroTech479's Application   PyroTech479's Application EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 4:29 pm

I cant say much for his application, but I can say that he heals pretty good when he can catch up to the group, usually the last one alive, great armored tank medic.

+1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/sundjinngaming
Timmeeeey
Timmeeeey

Location : The Netherlands AKA Holland [Your location is too long damn - Monarch <3 ]

PostSubject: Re: PyroTech479's Application   PyroTech479's Application EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:58 am

What lvl btw?
Back to top Go down
http://N.A.
HydroDemon
HydroDemon

PostSubject: Re: PyroTech479's Application   PyroTech479's Application EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:35 pm

this dude is a big +1 no doubt about it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Monarchco
Admin
Admin
Monarchco

PostSubject: Re: PyroTech479's Application   PyroTech479's Application EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:41 pm

Still hasn't fixed the errors in his application.
Back to top Go down
PyroTech
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: PyroTech479's Application   PyroTech479's Application EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:57 pm

in Game Account(s) - And which Game?

RoboCraft

PyroTech479

Steam Alias or profile name?

Pyro

I don't hand info out like that.
I understand the communities need to keep tabs on people but I only hand the information out to people I trust. Please respect my decision not to give a link and understand my reasoning to withhold this from the application for its not of devious intent but on the overall concern of ones privacy and safety

What Games do you play most Often?

RoboCraft
and few offline games

Age?

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?

NO

Have you been a member or involved with another clan or community? If so, who?

NO

Have you been on our TS previously?

YES

How many hours per week can you be active in the community(includes socializing on teamspeak, posting on forums, playing games with other members)?

8-14 a day and flexable

What time zone and country do you currently reside in?

USA
EST

What makes you want to join Vincemus Fidelis Gaming?

The desire to better myself in the games I sink time into and the love of social interaction. Teamwork is a Wonderful thing

What is your Rank/Tier/Level/Rating in each of our community games(leave blank if not-applicable)?
Robocraft: Teir 10 LV 90 at time of  repost
War Thunder:
Warframe:
Star Conflict:

Please insert an IMAGE (not a url), of your best bot in Robocraft, best garage in War Thunder, Hanger in Star Conflict, or your best layout in Warframe(Include all that are applicable). If you do not know how to do this, please ask a member on teamspeak!?

I cant copy the picture over from last post without re doing this post. Forgive me

Do you have Competitive gaming experience? If yes, with who and in what role?

YES as combat support and also long range gunner(artillery)(sniper)(medic)(Tank)
The clans I played with on other games in past gave me a lot of experience in war gaming. Tactical thinking along with good teamwork orientated positioning on the battlefield. Sun Tzu fan.

What are your ambitions as a member?

Make friends and kick the enemies Arse

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?

Joke around a lot but when in competitive games battle coms I take pride on meeting requirements of ones role to the T

If Textor could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you?

Depends on the moment really. Will I be wined and dined or treated to a movie
or brutaly raped in an alleyway

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?

Probally some rare newly discovered species of cat. because knowbody knows what I can do and im soft and adorable before I decide to rip into you with my fangs :3

If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?

Try to comfort him and rush to his house so I can rock him back and forward in my arms and wisper that everything is going to be alright and in the morning when he's waking up to try to think of what happened the night before smack him across the face and tell him that he's a really naughty boy and he needs to get himself a girlfriend and stop thinking of screwing a grown man in the position he was mumbling in his sleep.

The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community?

I can handle my self far as the representation of the Community. I will Respect my fellow players and Show The enemy Honor Before The match Hell during the Match and Respect of a Glorious Duel After the match. Any other time that I am the hanger I will refrain from childish banter of the random pubs. Teamwork and advancement of my self and the clan is one of my goals and representing any group I am part of. I am 25 I been gaming for years blazing a trail through multiple games and I never out of all the online games I played, Ever leave a clan under negative terms.

Re posted after re editing and fixing of errors along with a Thank you to Monarchco for pointing the errors out and a Thank you to the community who has shown their support so far on my application
Back to top Go down
Timmeeeey
Timmeeeey

Location : The Netherlands AKA Holland [Your location is too long damn - Monarch <3 ]

PostSubject: Re: PyroTech479's Application   PyroTech479's Application EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:24 pm

Has the right attitude and seems to know a level if respect wont degrade the atmosphere at the least.
Not judging him for his previous lack in answers as i spoke to him he seemed to quickly realize what situation he is in. So (perhaps not too much experience not sure, but has the brains for potential) Other than that i cant say much yet, looking forward to playing with him tough.
+0.5 From me, for now..
Back to top Go down
PyroTech
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: PyroTech479's Application   PyroTech479's Application EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:52 pm

My original post I done I didn't put to much effort in as I didn't know what was required of me but should of known from past that I should of put more effort in to the application. Because first impressions set the mood for what people might think of me. I played for a while and I been in quite a few clans on other games. I didn't put this in my application because my past I figure is more of a personal matter. But if the community wants to know about my past I will be happy to release that information.

I played loads of competitive online games that are set in a war conflict kind of games.
Air rivals was one of them which is basically an air combat Pay to win game where buying weapon upgrades with real money could make or break you plane. I mostly played a M gear plane in that game which was the Medic ship capable of healing the other gears/planes and also warping them behind blockades and was good at tanking which reflects my tank build in Robocraft. Mostly every game I played I either was a Tank keeping the enemy busy while my allies killed them while they were focused on killing me or I was the guy who was healing the Tank and the players on my team.

So based on what I have said so far I am very teamwork orientated.
My Tank design in the game is slow indeed I do get frustrated by it but also its a very good thing that it is that slow. I have the ability to heal the team and tank damage better then the little bots. And being slow makes sure I am not out in front being the medic and having the array of nano guns on my ship provides a lot of bulk healing. When I do reach the group and good chances is the team has not lost any players yet and the enemy is light up and being engaged allowing me to be safe to do what a medic does best and not being used as a scout for the people who have heavier builds.

So the things I build have multiple things from experience I have put into the build. If a design fails too othen I scrap it and make another one and it takes me hours before I decide its a build to use most of the time.

I hope to play with all of you and I look forward to learning things the VFG community has learned in RoboCraft so I can better improve my game.
Back to top Go down
Monarchco
Admin
Admin
Monarchco

PostSubject: Re: PyroTech479's Application   PyroTech479's Application EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:32 pm

PyroTech wrote:
I don't hand info out like that.
I understand the communities need to keep tabs on people but I only hand the information out to people I trust. Please respect my decision not to give a link and understand my reasoning to withhold this from the application for its not of devious intent but on the overall concern of ones privacy and safety

This isn't going to work.
Back to top Go down
Timmeeeey
Timmeeeey

PostSubject: Re: PyroTech479's Application   PyroTech479's Application EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:23 pm

Okay played with him last night. Now i can say hes a bit paranoid or something (we all have our reasons for being the way we are i sup hose no problem with it) Aside from that that, he is a good gamer. And talks a lot when on TS (has ups and downs) Tries to be help full. Even if he isnt a 100% accurate Razz( i appreciate gestures) . But a good player to platoon with with an efficient and practical t10.
Some times seems to worry too much but i like him Smile
Im sticking to my original 0.5
Back to top Go down
Bruised1
Officer
Officer

PostSubject: Re: PyroTech479's Application   PyroTech479's Application EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:07 pm

gonna get that app fixed, hes a fungi, will +1 as soon as i can stalk his steam
Back to top Go down
Fast515
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: PyroTech479's Application   PyroTech479's Application EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:13 pm

+1 Pyro was very helpful in game as well as tech help. has a great Yoda voice and is just as sick humored as the rest of us
Back to top Go down
CleverMetaphor
CleverMetaphor

PostSubject: Re: PyroTech479's Application   PyroTech479's Application EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:17 pm

bing +1
Back to top Go down
Apoc242
Apoc242

PostSubject: Re: PyroTech479's Application   PyroTech479's Application EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:21 pm

He's a great guy funny very cautious towards giving away personal info (for good reasons too)
Back to top Go down
PyroTech
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: PyroTech479's Application   PyroTech479's Application EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:26 pm

Monarchco this is for you and I am sorry for giving you trouble over it. bruised1 explained the situation to me and the reasons for the background check. my profile will be open to investigating for a week from this post. After I am locking the profile back down to avoid the stalkers trying to contact me.. Too many ex girlfriends
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054991624/
Back to top Go down
dnlbou
dnlbou

PostSubject: Re: PyroTech479's Application   PyroTech479's Application EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 7:46 am

Alltight, here's the +1, Go Yoda!

Great addition to VFG great healer as far as I can tell.
Back to top Go down
PyroTech
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: PyroTech479's Application   PyroTech479's Application EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 11:51 am

Thank you all. I love hanging out with you guys and I enjoy playing platoons with you all.
Last few days I have been less active then my application said I am due to the family getting ready for my sister to head off on her month trip to Maryland with her boyfriend. kind of hectic getting the house ready for their short stay to rest up for the trip back down to their place. both physically taxing and also very emotional due to my sister not going to be around. Being on this game helps me de stress and me being as crazy and funny in chat is kind of a side effect of it. If it gets little out of hand at any time to any of you let me know. right now I am testing the waters while waiting for the ok to join your ranks. And far as I can tell so far you guys are really great people to have fun with. Serious gamers with a fun playful side I always look for in a community.
It would be an honor to be part of VFG. If the leadership of VFG needs any info let me know.. being with you guys for the past few days I feel like I don't have to hold back any information you need to make a sound judgment on if I should be part of VFG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PyroTech479's Application   PyroTech479's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

PyroTech479's Application
Page 1 of 1