[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content
[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content

Home of the Vincemus Fidelis Gaming Community [-VFG-]. We play Robocraft, Warframe, Star Conflict, and War Thunder as our primary games!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bob5768 s'application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob5768
APPLICANT

Bob5768 s'application Empty
PostSubject: Bob5768 s'application   Bob5768 s'application EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:05 am

in Game Account(s), And which Game?:
Robocraft: Bob5768

Steam Alias or profile name?
Bob5768

Link to your Steam Account?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bob5768/

What Games do you play most Often?
Robocraft

Age?

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who?
Nope, but i sure would be interested in knowing some people of yours

Have you been on our TS previously?
Nope, but i'll surely peek an eye in

How many hours per week can you be active in the community(includes socializing on teamspeak, posting on forums, playing games with other members)?
10 hours at the bare minimum

What time zone and country do you currently reside in?
France, UTC+1

What makes you want to join Vincemus Fidelis Gaming?
Been looking for a clan for a while that isn't completely obsessed with competition to the point of insanity

What is your Rank/Tier/Level/Rating in each of our community games(leave blank if not-applicable)?
Robocraft: Tier 6
War Thunder: None
Warframe: None
Star Conflict: None

Please insert an IMAGE (not a url), of your best bot in Robocraft, best garage in War Thunder, Hanger in Star Conflict, or your best layout in Warframe(Include all that are applicable). If you do not know how to do this, please ask a member on teamspeak!?

Bob5768 s'application YIjvAHn

Do you have Competitive gaming experience? If yes, with who and in what role?
No

What are your ambitions as a member?
Playing with friends and hopefully learning from them

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you?
A guy mostly spending his time on computer or consoles, with very low amount of both virtual and real life friends, in the dire search of a group of people to play with, just to stop being so alone

If Textor could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you?
Shoulder

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
Dragon, cause dragons are quite fearsome IMO

If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do?
i'll probably just shut off the phone and go back to sleep, i'd be too tired for this discussion to be any worth anyway

The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community?
Some of my time roaming around in the virtual world, maybe some of my very limited Robocraft "skill"
Back to top Go down
CleverMetaphor
CleverMetaphor

PostSubject: Re: Bob5768 s'application   Bob5768 s'application EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:55 pm

i no see you on team speak Sad
Back to top Go down
electrodynamo
electrodynamo

PostSubject: Re: Bob5768 s'application   Bob5768 s'application EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 6:17 am

I noticed on your application, you said you are t6, i am willing to play with you and help you progress through the tiers faster
Back to top Go down
Monarchco
Admin
Admin
Monarchco

PostSubject: Re: Bob5768 s'application   Bob5768 s'application EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 2:22 pm

I'm sorry but you are below our minimum age requirement by quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
Bob5768
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: Bob5768 s'application   Bob5768 s'application EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:39 am

does this age issue means i'm down for the count ? Also, yes i haven't been on the teamspeak much for the past few days, but i'll make sure to come back soon enough, also electrodynamo, that sure is a nice proposal of yours, and i'd accept it gladly, if i'm not busted out of the clan, that is
Back to top Go down
Monarchco
Admin
Admin
Monarchco

PostSubject: Re: Bob5768 s'application   Bob5768 s'application EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 7:36 am

Bob5768 wrote:
does this age issue means i'm down for the count ? Also, yes i haven't been on the teamspeak much for the past few days, but i'll make sure to come back soon enough, also electrodynamo, that sure is a nice proposal of yours, and i'd accept it gladly, if i'm not busted out of the clan, that is

unfortunately yes.

If applicants are 17, then we may decide to do excessive testing in order to decide maturity. But otherwise, the difference is too big.
Back to top Go down
https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
Bob5768
APPLICANT

PostSubject: Re: Bob5768 s'application   Bob5768 s'application EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 3:47 am

well damn, at least i tried, it still was nice to meet you guys, but i guess i'll have to retire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bob5768 s'application   Bob5768 s'application Empty

Back to top Go down

Bob5768 s'application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[-VFG-] :: Public Section :: Joining [-VFG-]-
Jump to: