[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content
[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content

Home of the Vincemus Fidelis Gaming Community [-VFG-]. We play Robocraft, Warframe, Star Conflict, and War Thunder as our primary games!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

webekyle's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
webekyle
APPLICANT
webekyle

webekyle's application Empty
PostSubject: webekyle's application   webekyle's application EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 4:07 pm

in Game Account(s) - And which Game? webekyle in Robocraft

Steam Alias or profile name? FearHeldDear

How did you Hear about VFG? google search then steam forum then a clansmans post advertising this clan

What Games do you play most Often? robocraft / warframe

Age? 31

Do you know anyone in our Community? If yes, who? no

Have you been a member or involved with another clan or community? If so, who? in the past other games yes. no longer active

Have you been on our TS previously? not yet

How many hours per week can you be active in the community(includes socializing on teamspeak, posting on forums, playing games with other members)? 3 hours a day some days more if my daughter allows xD

What time zone and country do you currently reside in? USA pacific

What makes you want to join Vincemus Fidelis Gaming? Looking for elite Robocrafters because im tired of hitting OC 13 before most of both teams and lose the round because of incompetent players

What is your Rank/Tier/Level/Rating in each of our community games(leave blank if not-applicable)?
Robocraft: T10 almost TX-1
War Thunder:
Warframe: 10
Star Conflict:

Please insert an IMAGE (not a url), of your best bot in Robocraft,? look at my screenshots here: my robo changes every few days: http://steamcommunity.com/id/iamhimandhimisi/screenshots/
and my videos can be found here: http://plays.tv/u/iamhimandhimisi (mostly Warframe since Raptr doesn't record Robocraft yet)

Do you have Competitive gaming experience? If yes, with who and in what role? in the very distant past: Counter Strike Source and HL2 Deathmatch

What are your ambitions as a member? play with other elite robocrafters

Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of a person are you? i work, have a daughter, play video games

If Textor could touch you anywhere, where would you let him touch you? who?

If you could be an animal, what would you be and why? Cheeta, so fast

If Monarchco calls you in the Middle of the Night to discuss Sexual Fantasies, what do you do? hang up because im too tired and have to work tomorrow xD

The Community has to invest into Every Player that joins, what can you Invest into the Community? time
Back to top Go down
Monarchco
Admin
Admin
Monarchco

webekyle's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: webekyle's application   webekyle's application EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 4:08 pm

Back to top Go down
https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming

webekyle's application
Page 1 of 1