[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content
[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content

Home of the Vincemus Fidelis Gaming Community [-VFG-]. We play Robocraft, Warframe, Star Conflict, and War Thunder as our primary games!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you're fooking going to the store to buy alcohol (or cigs) BRING YER FOOKIN ID M8!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thejam15
APPLICANT
thejam15

If you're fooking going to the store to buy alcohol (or cigs) BRING YER FOOKIN ID M8! Empty
PostSubject: If you're fooking going to the store to buy alcohol (or cigs) BRING YER FOOKIN ID M8!   If you're fooking going to the store to buy alcohol (or cigs) BRING YER FOOKIN ID M8! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:22 pm

OI I cant tell you how many time 'av had a customer storm out of my bloody store because they didnt have the forethought to bring in their damn ID. I had one bloke threaten me the other fuckin day 'cuz he didnt have his ID for cigarettes. Like what the fuck you driving without a license m8? Its not a hard damn concept pull your id out of your wallet show it to me, I look for 2.5 seconds sometimes quicker (and YES that is legitimately how long I look at it) I dont care how much lip ya give me, I aint gunna loose my job over a twat like that.

This has been a Public Service Announcement brought to you by the Georgia Division of VFG. Thank you

not done

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckpenisfuckfuckfuck

ok now im done.
Back to top Go down
Monarchco
Admin
Admin
Monarchco

If you're fooking going to the store to buy alcohol (or cigs) BRING YER FOOKIN ID M8! Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you're fooking going to the store to buy alcohol (or cigs) BRING YER FOOKIN ID M8!   If you're fooking going to the store to buy alcohol (or cigs) BRING YER FOOKIN ID M8! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:37 pm

thejam15 wrote:
OI I cant tell you how many time 'av had a customer storm out of my bloody store because they didnt have the forethought to bring in their damn ID. I had one bloke threaten me the other fuckin day 'cuz he didnt have his ID for cigarettes. Like what the fuck you driving without a license m8? Its not a hard damn concept pull your id out of your wallet show it to me, I look for 2.5 seconds sometimes quicker (and YES that is legitimately how long I look at it) I dont care how much lip ya give me, I aint gunna loose my job over a twat like that.

This has been a Public Service Announcement brought to you by the Georgia Division of VFG. Thank you

not done

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckpenisfuckfuckfuck

ok now im done.

I think you're more at risk for losing your job for inhaling too much gas.....
Back to top Go down
https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
thejam15
APPLICANT
thejam15

PostSubject: Re: If you're fooking going to the store to buy alcohol (or cigs) BRING YER FOOKIN ID M8!   If you're fooking going to the store to buy alcohol (or cigs) BRING YER FOOKIN ID M8! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:21 pm

Monarchco wrote:

No we all inhale the same gas, we are all just as jaded in our little store.
Back to top Go down
Monarchco
Admin
Admin
Monarchco

PostSubject: Re: If you're fooking going to the store to buy alcohol (or cigs) BRING YER FOOKIN ID M8!   If you're fooking going to the store to buy alcohol (or cigs) BRING YER FOOKIN ID M8! EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 8:48 pm

thejam15 wrote:
Monarchco wrote:

No we all inhale the same gas, we are all just as jaded in our little store.

Thank god only one of you is in the community then.
Back to top Go down
https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you're fooking going to the store to buy alcohol (or cigs) BRING YER FOOKIN ID M8!   If you're fooking going to the store to buy alcohol (or cigs) BRING YER FOOKIN ID M8! Empty

Back to top Go down

If you're fooking going to the store to buy alcohol (or cigs) BRING YER FOOKIN ID M8!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[-VFG-] :: Public Section :: Off Topic-
Jump to: