[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content
[-VFG-]
Please log in to access Clan content

Home of the Vincemus Fidelis Gaming Community [-VFG-]. We play Robocraft, Warframe, Star Conflict, and War Thunder as our primary games!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncertainambivilance is a cunt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jacobellinger
Banned
Banned
jacobellinger

Uncertainambivilance is a cunt Empty
PostSubject: Uncertainambivilance is a cunt   Uncertainambivilance is a cunt EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 6:50 pm

when clan wars comes out can we all murder the faces of Uncertainambivilance and his little posse?
Those guys always pick on me. They single me out when on the enemy team. They let me die when on my team.

They talk shit in chat. They use thruster sticks in a platoon with 1 bomber, 1 medic and 1 smg. No hate to anyone else in the VFG that uses thruster sticks but don't get mad when I say that this cunt and his platoon of thruster sticks needs to go play hide and seek in a running meat grinder. The worst kind of human beings.

Last edited by jacobellinger on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Monarchco
Admin
Admin
Monarchco

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainambivilance is a cunt   Uncertainambivilance is a cunt EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 7:11 pm

jacobellinger wrote:
when clan wars comes out can we all murder the faces of Uncertainambivilance and his little posse?
No hate to anyone else in the VFG.

That's exactly the -point- though.

At current time, we're effectively in an all-out war with Invictus Rex. To put it simply. We have opposite types of members, opposite mentalities, and I'm sick of them tarnishing the reputation of not only their own clan, but everyone who has any association with any clan simply from their actions.

They're extremely unprofessional and immature for a clan that claims itself to be "the best of the best".

hah.
Back to top Go down
https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
thejam15
APPLICANT
thejam15

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainambivilance is a cunt   Uncertainambivilance is a cunt EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:15 pm

can we make a hitlist?
Back to top Go down
bigbadbot
bigbadbot

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainambivilance is a cunt   Uncertainambivilance is a cunt EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 4:03 pm

i will need to get to buiding my offencie bots agian
Back to top Go down
Monarchco
Admin
Admin
Monarchco

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainambivilance is a cunt   Uncertainambivilance is a cunt EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 5:38 pm

thejam15 wrote:
can we make a hitlist?

I like this idea....
Back to top Go down
https://staging.steamcommunity.com/groups/VFGGaming
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncertainambivilance is a cunt   Uncertainambivilance is a cunt Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncertainambivilance is a cunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[-VFG-] :: Public Section :: Off Topic-
Jump to: